Allergy Asthma And Immunology
We are pleased to be able to offer the patient portal service to you. Through this portal you will be able to view a summary of your information, communicate with the office securely, view balances and make payments. (Some items may not be enabled by the practice.)
PLEASE NOTE: The portal is a convenience service; it is not intended to be a substitute for seeing your physician. In order to access the portal, you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- I understand that the portal is NOT to be used for medical emergencies. If I am experiencing a medical emergency, I will call 9-1-1 or go to the emergency room.
- An adult patient (over 18) may access the portal. Parents and guardians of minor, unemancipated, children may access the portal relating to their child. In addition, competent adults may grant third parties the right to access their portal by following the instructions provided.
- I understand that it is possible that information on the portal may contain an error or be incomplete or there could be an interruption which causes a question or communication from me or to me not to be delivered or accessible. If I have a concern or a question or if something is unexpected or confusing, I understand that I should call my doctor’s office and not rely on the portal information as complete and accurate.
- I understand that the patient portal may not contain my entire medical record.
- I understand that my confidential patient information is available through this portal. If I do not log out and close my browser, others may be able to see my information. If I give my user name and password to anyone else, they will be able to access my information.
- If I believe someone else has access to my user name and password that I have not authorized, I will change my password following the instructions described in the portal.
- I understand that while Allergy Asthma And Immunology attempts to ensure that its electronic communications are secure, they may still be subject to interception.
- I understand that the patient portal is available as a convenience and that Allergy Asthma And Immunology may terminate access at any time for any reason. I also understand that my participation is entirely voluntary and I can elect to terminate access at any time.
- I agree that I have no right to copy, modify, change, store, license, assign or exploit the portal software in any manner.
- The portal and the terms and conditions may be changed periodically. I understand that I should re-read these terms and conditions whenever I access the portal.
AUTHORIZATION TO USE OR DISCLOSE PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATIONBy using this website, I authorize the use or disclosure of my health information as described below:
- Person or organization authorized to use or disclose the information: Allergy Asthma And Immunology .
- I acknowledge that I am authorized to receive this information.
- Description of information that may be used or disclosed: Protected Health Information for the purposes of viewing, downloading, or transmitting said information via the My Allergy Asthma And Immunology Patient Portal.
- Purpose of the use or disclosure of information: Personal or Other
- This authorization expires if and when I request to terminate my patient portal account.
- I understand that if the person or entity that receives the information is not a healthcare provider or health plan covered by federal privacy regulations, the information described above may be re-disclosed and no longer protected by these regulations.
- I understand that I may refuse to "Agree" to this authorization and that my refusal to "Agree" will not affect my ability to obtain other treatment or payment or my eligibility for benefits (if a Allergy Asthma And Immunology employee). I may inspect, print, download, or transmit any information used or disclosed under this authorization.
- I understand that I may revoke this authorization in writing at any time. I understand that any information previously released cannot be revoked and that revocation of this authorization may require severing my medical record information from my patient portal account.
- By completing documents on this portal, I affirm the accuracy of the information I have provided and I understand that my typed name will serve as my electronic signature and will be valid and enforceable.
Allergy Asthma And Immunology is not responsible for any liability, claim, or loss resulting from your use of the portal, or from any inaccuracies or defects in the information, the communication lines, the software, or any other service or device relating to the portal. Allergy Asthma And Immunology is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.
The services and content of the portal are provided solely for your convenience and personal use. Use of the portal for any purpose other than as outlined herein is strictly prohibited.
Allergy Asthma And Immunology
1019 Majestic Drive Suite 210
Lexington, KY 40513
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONSWhen you visit NexConnex Patient Portal or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKSNexConnex Patient Portal is the registered trademark of Nexsyis, Inc. and the website contains our copyrighted and protected material. Some material in the website is from copyrighted sources of the respective copyright claimants. Users of this material are solely responsible for compliance with any copyright restrictions and are referred to the copyright notices appearing in the original sources, all of which are hereby incorporated by reference. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, patents and copyrights featured on this site, including NexConnex Patient Portal are owned by Nexsyis, Inc. in the United States and internationally. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products featured on this site are protected by laws in the United States and internationally. All other trademarks not owned by Nexsyis, Inc. or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Nexsyis, Inc. or its subsidiaries. This site is the copyrighted property of Nexsyis,Inc. and/or its various third party providers and distributors, and is protected by U.S. Copyright laws and other laws including international treaties. Third party providers and distributors own much of the content found on this site. Nexsyis, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties. We recommend that you review the privacy and security policies of such third parties should you so desire. You may download content only for your personal use for noncommercial purposes, but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The content may otherwise not be copied, disseminated or used in any other way. If you violate any of these Conditions of Use, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content. No portion of this site, including but not limited to any NexConnex Patient Portal channel, structure, text, graphics, designs, algorithms, object code, source code, creative concepts or results, may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, de-compiled, reproduced, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Nexsyis, Inc., except to identify the products or services of the company or to reproduce limited excerpts of the data for personal use only, provided that each such copy contains the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2002-2011, Nexsyis, Inc. All rights reserved.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESSNexsyis, Inc. grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with tools provided by Nexsyis, Inc. or with the express written consent of Nexsyis, Inc. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Nexsyis, Inc. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Nexsyis, Inc., third party providers or our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Nexsyis, Inc.'s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Nexsyis, Inc. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Nexsyis, Inc. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink solely to the home page of Nexsyis, Inc. so long as the link does not portray Nexsyis, Inc., its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Nexsyis, Inc. logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
HOW YOU CAN OPT-OUTYou must notify your practice to disengage You from the NexConnex Patient Portal.
SECURITYWe employ reasonable and current security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information Your account information and profile are password-protected. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session. This is to help ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place where others may have access to it. Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online - for example on message boards, through e-mail or in chat areas - that information can be collected and used by others. No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Access to our database is protected by physical plant security, with access limited to few personnel. Thumbprint key-access locks as well as motion, and temperature detectors are also part of our security. Our database IP is only accessible through our application and not visible over the Internet.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITYTHIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY Nexsyis, INC. ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Nexsyis, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Nexsyis, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Nexsyis, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM Nexsyis, INC. ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Nexsyis, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. APPLICABLE LAW CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. Nexsyis, INC., INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY, AND ANY OF THEIR WEBSITE PROPERTIES ("SITE") DO NOT RENDER MEDICAL ADVICE. SITE CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED IN ANY WAY TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH CARE TEAM. ALL CONTENT IS GENERAL IN NATURE, IS PRESENTED IN SUMMARY FORM, AND IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY TO IMPROVE YOUR COLLABORATION WITH YOUR HEALTH CARE TEAM. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE DIAGNOSIS OF DISEASE OR OTHER CONDITIONS, OR IN THE CURE, MITIGATION, TREATMENT, OR PREVENTION OF DISEASE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL FOR YOUR QUESTIONS CONCERNING A MEDICAL OR CLINICAL CONDITION, DECISIONS, GUIDELINES, MANAGEMENT OR TREATMENT. DO NOT RELY ON CONTENT, GUIDELINES, PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER SERVICE OFFERED BY OR THROUGH NexConnex PATIENT PORTAL OR THE SITE FOR MEDICAL OR CLINICAL DECISIONS, DIAGNOSIS, MANAGEMENT OR TREATMENT. NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THIS SITE. RELEASE Because we are not involved in the rendering of medical advice, in the event that you have a dispute with any individual and/or entity that arises out of your use of NexConnex Patient Portal, you release Nexsyis, Inc. (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
INFORMATION CONTROLWe do not control the information provided by other users that is made available through our system. You may find other user's information to be offensive,harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using our site. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals.
MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITYWe reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. Any changes to our policies will be communicated through our web site at least in advance of its effective date. Information collected before changes are made will be secured according to the previous policies. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
GENERALThis Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Indiana as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Indiana between Indiana residents. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that this Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by Nexsyis, Inc., in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The United States controls the export of products and information from US companies abroad across the Internet. You are responsible for compliance with all federal and local laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Contents of this site (all forms of intellectual property, including Software). Sections on Release, License, Liability Limit and Indemnity shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
8606 Allisonville Rd. Ste 260
Indianapolis, IN 46250
http://www.nexsyis.com (Opens in new window)
For refund inquiries please Contact the office (859) 277-3114.